DRIVING: From Seattle you have two choices:
· I 90 over Snoqualmie Pass, then connect to 97 over Blewett Pass. Connect to Hwy 2 which will take you to Wenatchee. Follow the signs to Entiat, via Hwy 97A.
· Hwy 2 over Stevens Pass, which will take you to Wenatchee. Follow the signs to Entiat, via Hwy 97A.
· Wenatchee Valley Shuttle has multiple daily routes from SeaTac Aiport to the Wenatchee Station.
· Amtrak provides daily service from Seattle to Wentachee.
· Amtrak Station, 1 Kittitas Street, Wenatchee, WA (platform station with shelter)
· Service from SeaTac Airport via Alaska Airlines, multiple daily scheduled flights.
· Flights land at the local Pangborn Airport in East Wenatchee